Pages

Wednesday 30 September 2015

My Journey of Blog writing and inspiration...............................


Within a span of 2 months, i could post 24 valuable articles based on my personal experience and knowledge. I got this inspiration from my Daughter in Law Ms. V. Anuradha  who motivated and guided me to prepare and post the articles in blogger website. I was fully supported by my family members  wife Mrs. Lata  , son  Mr. Amit , daughters  Ms.Poonam & Ms. Neha time to time during preparation of articles. I thank them for their contribution.
 Each articles  having link each other and product of sequential thought processes and events in my mind.
My first article  Safety – a way life.  I worked for Industries more than 30 years and saw the concerned for safe work practices, its relevance and importance in human life. Safe work practices brings productivity and quality and it’s responsibility of each and every one. All processes need to be operates safely for better results. This is how the idea of second articles Total Quality Management came in my mind . The idea of third articles Experience – Art of Living which brings a healthy and peaceful mind & enable me to think and write such useful articles for people and society at large. The fourth article NLP – Experience supported me to create an useful outcome based on life events after filtering them from my mind memory. Fifth article Importance of Learning came to my mind as continuous learning enhanced my competence and i could start writing articles. My sixth article Simplicity a way of life is a result of my belief on simplicity. Seventh article  A home away home – Oman experience is a result of my knowledge sharing sessions -  an experience on different environment. Eighth articles Tips on goal setting is a result of my focussed efforts for writing articles. I set a goal to prepare at - least one article every 2-3 days span. Ninth article a Simple way of Maintenance – Preventive Maintenance is a result of belief “Prevention is better than cure ” Plan activities in advance to avoid any surprises in life , make a simple choices in right time. The tenth articles  Work Life Balance is a result of realising importance of time for family and friends and its impact in life. Eleventh article My personal experience – spirituality a self realisation process of  making ourselves aware of life events. A decision need to be sustainable this is how a idea of Sustainability – Need of hours came to my mind which is twelfth article. World maximum population is working for Corporate houses and economics of any country depends on their efficiencies and effectiveness therefore understanding of organisation vision , mission and values are essential for employees , this is how idea of Building Blocks of Organisation thirteen articles came to my mind. Idea of sharing brought fourteenth article in the name and style NLP – My understanding . Equal partner concept in family brought an idea of  A Manager Beyond – Home Maker as fifteenth article of the blog. During my service tenure as HR professional i realised the difficulties of Sr. Executives working in different operations to present their activities, i thought of sharing simple tips on Presentation skill – tips for Executives as sixteenth article. Further when i analysed the learning process an idea of learning, education and training integration with body , mind and spirit came to mind and i prepared seventeenth article Integration – Body, Mind & Spirit. Concept of rich and poor recollects  my memory and owner vs employee – a learning from book Rich Dad Poor by Robert Kiyosaki summary prepared as eighteenth article. Further when i started thinking in larger prospective an idea of One World One Family – Healthy, peaceful and Happy people as 19 th article prepared and posted. Such a great task of One world one family is possible only with a step ahead from Ordinary to Extraordinary – just an extra inspiration which is twentieth article of blog. When we do some extra ordinary work we expect some one to appreciate our efforts, this gave me an idea of defining our own success and twenty first article prepared and posted under that heading. Dream of an Ordinary person to become successful in life gave an idea &  prepared twenty second article on Business concept of 21st Century – Networking. All big tasks and achievements without good practices are not possible and an idea of human value came to my mind and prepared twenty third article. Life is an uncertain journey and how to secure family future in such situation  brought an idea and prepared twenty fourth article as Life Insurance – Understanding in general .
This is how i continued my blog writing step by step. Its a continuous journey, i need support of my family and friends to make this journey more useful and interesting ............................
Prepared by: S.K.Udaiwal




No comments:

Post a Comment