Pages

Tuesday 15 December 2015

God – My personal journey

I have come across conversation in my life for God existence one or the other ways like ......

Ø  God exist within you
Ø  God exist in temple
Ø  God  exist every where
Ø  God exist in the universe
Ø  God exist in all creatures
Ø  God exist in poverty 
Ø  God exist in Guru
Ø  God exist in parents etc..................................

I read some of the books by reputed authors who have written their experiences on God . Visited temples, Guru’s Ashram to experience the existence. I have strong belief on God existence and come across term spirituality , which gave me better understanding about the concept of God existence. In the month of Oct,2015 I attended a “ Raj Yog ” programme for one week of Prajapita Brahma Kumaris Iswariya Viswavidyalaya , Bangalore Centre,  which further strengthen and gave me clear understanding of God existence and spirituality. God is a Supreme soul almighty , formless identity.

With the regular practice of Raj Yog one can experience god presence and empower himself and even help others. God a supreme soul with full of.....

·         Knowledge
·         Power
·         Happiness
·         Blissfulness
·         Purity
·         Love and
·         Peace

Individual is also a soul  can acquire these qualities with regular practice of Raj Yog and knowledge of God with any centre of  Prajapita Brahma Kumaris Iswariya Viswavidyalaya & live a peaceful , happy life.

  This is my personal experience and  lastly,  I reached right place to enjoy the presence of God and his knowledge.


 Prepared and compiled by: S.K.Udaiwal



No comments:

Post a Comment