Pages

Thursday 24 November 2022

Living & Forward messages – My personal experience

 



There is a famous quote: “ Knowledge is power ” when ? ask oneself  .

I personally feel , when I live a life as per the knowledge, only then I get the true experience . I may have to be competent to understand and feel the knowledge in my living and verify it at my own.

Very principle of living which I understood from A. Nagraj ji’s Madhyasth Darshan.

“ Existence is coexistence” – Coexistence is life . A simple understanding of living experience is : Be in harmony with self, family, society and nature the existence.

I want to be healthy – Its my body need

I want to be happy – Its my self need

In Madhyasth Darshan : Body and Self Co-exist

If I want to be healthy its necessary I need to be happy. I can’t move separately

I want to be healthy and happy – How ?

a.       Right Understanding and Feeling within makes me happy.

b.      Right utilisation of resources , protection & nurturing  makes my body living healthy

c.       Together I feel resourceful, happy and prosperous.

There are few universal human  values I come across during one of the course “ Universal Human Values _ Faculty Development ” It says practicing these values for oneself brings happiness within  and practicing with others brings happiness  other as well .

1.      Trust is the foundation values. Trust on self capabilities and intensions and others too , similarly ,

2.      Respect oneself and others , once I trust respect comes automatically its, my living experience. Then I moves further and acceptance mean

3.      Affection

4.      Care

5.      Guidance

6.      Reverence

7.      Glory

8.      Gratitude

9.      Love – Complete value “ Un conditional ”

पोथी पढ़ि पढ़ि जग मुआ, पंडित भया कोय
ढाई आखर प्रेम का, पढ़े सो पंडित होय ।।
Pothi Padh Padh Jag Mua Pandit Bhaya Na Koi !
Dhai Aakhar Prem Ke, Jo Padhe so Pandit Hoye !!
अर्थात्ः- बड़ी बड़ी किताबे पढ़कर संसार में कितने ही लोग  मृत्यु के द्वार पहुंच गए, पर सभी विद्वान हो सके। कबीर मानते हैं कि यदि कोई प्रेम या प्यार के केवल ढाई अक्षर ही अच्छी तरह पढ़ ले। अर्थात प्यार का वास्तविक रूप पहचान ले तो वही सच्चा ज्ञानी होगा।










Prepared and compiled by: S.K.Udaiwal

No comments:

Post a Comment