Pages

Wednesday 7 September 2016

A century of the year – “ Completed hundred Articles in blog ”

Image result for logo for blog century celebration
As of now I included 151 articles in my blog. This year just completed 100.

Articles are more based on practical learning and current events some times. Feedback from friends and family members encourages me to continue this efforts.

When I look into my contribution, it is just a tiny drop which might even not visible in the ocean of internet knowledge era of today’s , but still I thanks the viewers for sparing time and attention.

I also extend my thanks to Service provider specially Blogger.com for facilitating and organising blog articles nicely.

While preparing and compiling details I keep in mind the target population

Individual  as part of :
·         Families
·         Neighbourhood
·         Corporate – Organisations
·         Societies
·         Spiritual organisation
·         Educational Institutions
·         Service organisations
·         An Individual ...............etc.........

Simple steps I use while preparing and compiling the contents about people, events and circumstances

Ø  Perceiving
Ø  Thinking
Ø  Remembering and
Ø  Communicating


Readers may take benefits as a supportive inputs and sharpen knowledge, skills and attitude for developing one's capabilities.

Image result for quote for self development and spirituality
Prepared and compiled by: S.K.Udaiwal


No comments:

Post a Comment