Pages

Thursday 30 July 2015

NLP Experience

 My Experience with “ NLP Practitioner Certificate Training “ with NLP Coaching Academy
I attended NLP Practitioner workshop in the month of Jan,2015.  It was five days experiential workshop facilitated by NLP Coach of NLP Coaching Academy , Bangalore. Before this workshop I came across  NLP concept through my friends and books, but it was just theoretical and of academic interest only. During the workshop , we were given opportunity to practice the NLP concepts and techniques physically and calibrate the results immediately after the practice. This programme gave me better understanding which has helped me to integrate my basic knowledge of training learning with NLP techniques.
I am working as a Trainer  and used to facilitate training and learning programmes for Engineers and Executives of various companies and organisation. After attending this 5days workshop i could able to integrate the knowledge of NLP in my training contents and methodology which has resulted more effective and interesting. Also it helps me to understand the questions raised by participants in better way. I also projected myself as NLP coach in addition to my normal role as Trainer.
Thanks
Satish Kumar Udaiwal
Free lance Trainer & NLP Coach

No comments:

Post a Comment