Pages

Wednesday 28 March 2018

A state of mind for all achievements – “ PEACE ”


Related image
Every one on this planet is thinking, looking, talking & working for Peace. When I was a child my parents at home used to tell be in peace , teachers in school expect peace in the classroom.

I remember, when I was in 3rd standard a poet visited our school to convey the message of peace , I was awarded “Peace Award ” being a peaceful student in the school. At the age 9 years  I was not even, aware of what is peace and its relevance in life.

When I attended optional sessions on yoga  at NITIE, Vihar lake, Mumbai in the morning hours before start of the management sessions ,  a professor of Industrial Engineering taught us Yoga. That was my first introductory learning of Patanjali Yoga  asana practices. During that time I became aware of basic 3 components of human system - Body / Mind / Soul  and its requirements. Ancient Pantanjali Astang yoga – eight steps fulfil the desired requirements i.e.  

Ø  Body – Needs to be healthy
Ø  Mind – Needs to be Peaceful
Ø  Soul – Needs to be blissful  - “ The ultimate desired state ”

I was just thinking how I can frame the word PEACE and extract the fruitful meaning . There may be several extension depending upon human perception. My perception of word peace is :

ü  Pleasant,
ü  Easy ,
ü  Alert ,
ü  Clear ,
ü  Enthusiastic state of mind .

“ A pleasant , easy , alert ,  clear , enthusiastic state of mind PEACE  - A key to all achievements

Image result for Free google peace quote

Prepared and compiled by: S.K.Udaiwal

No comments:

Post a Comment