Pages

Tuesday 30 January 2018

Spirituality – “ My personal understanding and meaning ”

Related image
The idea for writing  this article came to my mind , when I was reviewing feedback on  my blogs and video. There was a specific feedback on “ My personal understanding and meaning of spirituality”

“ Spirituality ” – A word on dictionary defined as:
Spirituality has to do with the spirit, not as in ghosts, but as in the essence of being human — your soul or your inner life. ... Religions usually have defined beliefs, rituals, and guidelines; spirituality is more individual.

Today , when I look back to find the meaning of spirituality in my life ,  I consider my  parents as  my first teacher to whom I learnt the real meaning of “ Spirituality”

Ø  Mother taught me  – Simplicity
Ø  Father taught me  –  Self Discipline

Both were just acquired  primary education ,but having very deep understanding of life. It gave me lots of insight for worldly living. When I started writing blog & Video on my personal experience sharing  I  gave the titled unconsciously : Spirituality at works : works mean in my mind is action or act whether one remains at :

ü  Home  
ü  Road
ü  Society
ü  Work place or elsewhere

There are very popular quotes on these two personality traits ,  very widely used by me in  my  worldly living.

·         Simplicity – Simple living and high thinking
·         Self discipline – All development starts with self development

Knowingly or unknowingly I followed these two principles  and I was considered as spiritual person by my colleagues and friends in my life.

Therefore I consider the meaning of spirituality as  _  Simplicity and self discipline.


“ Be self disciplined , simple &  make things simple   –  A living mantra of life ” 

Image result for quote on spirituality
Prepared and compiled by: S.K.Udaiwal

No comments:

Post a Comment