Pages

Saturday 27 August 2016

A state of Impatience - “ Curiosity ”

Image result for curiosity quotes tumblr
It is good to be curious about any thing with full awareness !!!!
Some time curiosity becomes a unconscious incompetence a behaviour which leads to ambiguity.

Reason for curiosity in both positive and negative sense may be :

Ø  Lack of knowledge
Ø  Impatience
Ø  Just to know more
Ø  Upgrading knowledge
Ø  Wastage interest e.t.c.............

 A friend of mine , once asked me one information, which I replied as a gesture of goodness. Subsequently, he wanted more details, which as per my perception was not necessary and irritating.

I asked him – Is it not enough ? why do you want to know more details ?
Then , he realised , and replied – Just out of curiosity I wanted to know. I have nothing to do whether I know it or not.

I thank him !!!!. and Suddenly idea came to my mind to write some thing about curiosity a very common human behaviour.  


" Curiosity – a positive learning attitude "

Image result for curiosity quote images
Prepared and compiled by: S.K.Udaiwal

No comments:

Post a Comment