Pages

Thursday 5 November 2015

Whole life solution –“ Raj Yoga ”

I have mentioned about my journey to spirituality in couple of my previous blogs. There is no end for learning. Although  I was quite familiar with “ Prajapita Brahma Kumari Iswariya Viswavidyalaya” since my college days, also visited couple of their exhibitions and centres but never gone into the details of their courses and learning. I used to watch their programmes on TV in Astha, Sanskar , and Peace of Mind  channels and try to integrate  my current knowledge of spirituality with new learning . One of their representative briefed me about activities and suggested to attend their “ Raj Yoga” programme  taught in 9000 centres across 130 countries in the world free of cost . He gave me the address of nearby centre in my locality in Bangalore . I decided to attend one hours daily morning session for a week time and completed the course . Programme gave me deep insight which could further strengthen my understanding and belief on spirituality.
Key learning
1.       Understanding the self
2.       Concept of 4 yugas ( Satyug, Treta, Dwapar and Kalyug) cycle
3.       Sangam yuga and preparation for the next cycle which repeats after every 5000 years
4.       God realisation – One God -  One world concept.
5.       Daily knowledge sessions – Murli ( for one hours 7am to 8am across all the centres)
6.       Guidelines for practice in daily life  etc...
Within 20 days of time I could realised the change in my thinking pattern, awareness of seven gunas of soul and its regular practice , which gives the solutions to every problems in one’s life  by maintaining the resourceful state of mind all the time  
·         Right Knowledge  or understanding of events in life
·         Inner Power or self confidence
·         State of Happiness
·         State of blissfulness
·         Love
·         Purity in action
·         Peace of mind
One can learn these principles by attending one week “ Raj Yoga ”classes in any nearby centre in his city/country  thereafter regular practice and regular learning from Knowledge sessions will definitely help to achieve  “Whole life solutions” in one’s life
Prepared and compiled by: S.K.Udaiwal





No comments:

Post a Comment