Pages

Friday 28 August 2015

My Personal experience - Spirituality ............

My personal experience in spiritual path.
 Word spiritual was not known to me in my early ages, when i was in school and colleges, even on service period. I was blessed with Guruji Acharya Shriram Sharmaji, founder of Gyatri Pariwar in childhood as my father was his follower. I saw my father doing mala - japa  regularly, but i never asked him about all these activities, simply followed without any knowledge of spirituality/religion or meaning of Guru ??? etc. During my service tenure somewhere in the year 1990 when i attended a short term professional course at NITIE ( National Institute of Training in Industrial Engineering) , Vihar lake, Mumbai as a part of training(Optional) they offered morning Yoga session for 1 hours. I was very keen and attended that session for 5 days religiously. During a theoretical session one of the Professor explained the “ Astang Yoga” and its significance and subsequently practice of simple yogic postures necessary for working executives brought an awareness on me about Body, Mind and Spirit concept. From that day onwards my spiritual journey started. I started regular practice of Yoga and also shared my experience with my colleagues/friends. There after i come across various spiritual organisation and Gurus:
1 . Sidha Yoga Dham, Ganeshpuri, Thane (M.S.)
2. Anand Marg
3. Yoga Institute, Shantacruz, Mumbai
4. Sri Arvind Ashram
5. Bihar school of yoga
6. Sri Rajneesh
7. Satya Saibaba
8. Swami Shivkripanand of Navasari, Gujarat,
9. Art of living, Bangalore
10. Brahma Kumari’s etc.....  
I Read their literature, listen to their discourses live as well on TV now of course  on computer. 
When i analysed my life journey , i realised the importance of spirituality how it has helped me and my family. Today even after retirement i am not feeling any loneliness or feeling of emptiness. Some power is always with me inspiring and guiding  and providing strength. I inspired and now started blog with a name “ Spirituality at Work ”
This initiative may be useful to my friends and society to adopt spirituality in their own way and convenience. Spirituality is a third dimension of personality which balances physical and mental growth in right direction. I am blessed by Guruji Sri Sri Ravishankarji as Art of living teacher .  I do regular sadhana to keep myself in order. Guruji’s simple principle of life is
1.      Seva
2.      Sadhana
3.      Satsang
4.      Silence
5.      Smile
6.      Samarpan
All path leads you to same destination. People follow as per their convenience and choice.
Prepared by: S.K.Udaiwal



No comments:

Post a Comment